CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWF Championship future poll

Go down 

Who will win the CWF World Title first?
viper99
CWF Championship future poll I_vote_lcap0%CWF Championship future poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beast
CWF Championship future poll I_vote_lcap14%CWF Championship future poll I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Justin Garcia
CWF Championship future poll I_vote_lcap0%CWF Championship future poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt Moore
CWF Championship future poll I_vote_lcap14%CWF Championship future poll I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Vic Wayne
 0% [ 0 ]
Lethal Chaos
 14% [ 2 ]
THI
 14% [ 2 ]
Assasian
CWF Championship future poll I_vote_lcap29%CWF Championship future poll I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
none will ever win it
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

CWF Championship future poll Empty
PostSubject: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Just trying to medicate my boredom with something entertaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Hmm......Ass could still be first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 am

Well, judging by the fact that Justin, THI, and Matt Moore are no longer even here..........i would say the chances of him winning just went up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 am

The D wrote:
Well, judging by the fact that Justin, THI, and Matt Moore are no longer even here..........i would say the chances of him winning just went up.

Better add my old TWG partner Lethal Chaos to that list as well.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:26 am

Holy old thread revival, Batman! I was confused until I saw the date this was posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 am

D'oh! Missed that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 am

Sorry......working on the show last night and was looking for something from the past that I didn't find. Had to comment on this though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF Championship future poll   CWF Championship future poll Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF Championship future poll
Page 1 of 1