CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas For New Fed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ideas For New Fed. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas For New Fed.   Ideas For New Fed. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 am

Hey,

I thought I would make this as a place for us to put any ideas for the new fed/any ideas you think we should use there that we have here.

Create-A-Match. This got left in the dusty attic/loft known as 'Page 2 in the general section'. It worked for a while then people couldn't be bothered. If it is used, I think we should be encouraged to use it a little more as we could have cards ready weeks in advance. It it basically the non-VGMs creating the match cards.

Ace of Diamonds. I feel this is a must. Perhaps for a title? It has worked both times and has been a great success and it would be great to use it again.

People Leaving for Short Periods of Time. I think we should have a place where you say how long you will be gone for and who will be roleplaying for you. This way we can keep track of who will be gone and to ensure we have someone to roleplay for them.

Just the one idea for now. It is terrible. I know. Tell me what you think, add more ideas, and i will add some more if i think of any.

Beast
Back to top Go down

Ideas For New Fed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For New Fed.   Ideas For New Fed. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Very good, sir. The subject of things falling to the basement of the forum is one thing I've considered. There a few different free forums to consider, and my plan is to use one that allows for making threads sticky, so they stay at the top. Will be good for the things you mentioned such as create a match, being away, etc. Probably any kind of rp guides, fed/forum rules, etc.. Also.
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

Ideas For New Fed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For New Fed.   Ideas For New Fed. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Copy anything you need form here...I might be clean this one out after this is all done with.
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Ideas For New Fed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For New Fed.   Ideas For New Fed. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah, hopefully I'll have some time to do that. There's a few things I'd like to save and move on with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas For New Fed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For New Fed.   Ideas For New Fed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas For New Fed.
Page 1 of 1