CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Those In The Know...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For Those In The Know... Empty
PostSubject: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 am

Guys, the RP i was mentioning yesterday will now be put up here later today. Sorry, just had a morning from hell. RP will go up later, and once again, if anyone wants to add to it, then feel free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:00 am

So....what you're saying is that I am gonna have to wait to reply to the post that I didn't know I was replying to since I didn't know there was gonna be a post that would be posted that would need to be replied to with a reply by me to the posted post that I didn't know anything about replying to? You're saying THAT??? Dammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

Master of Puppets wrote:
So....what you're saying is that I am gonna have to wait to reply to the post that I didn't know I was replying to since I didn't know there was gonna be a post that would be posted that would need to be replied to with a reply by me to the posted post that I didn't know anything about replying to? You're saying THAT??? Dammit...

Yes. Oh,........posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:56 am

Dammit. So now you're telling me I don't have to wait to reply to the post that I didn't know I was replying to and was planning on waiting to reply to once I found out it was being posted later and could be replied to at that time? Hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 pm

lol! K, had to read that one 3 times! YES.....POST AWAY GOOD SIR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I can't even read it once.....it confuses me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:06 pm

So, seeing as we seem to perpetually be missing each other on here, what did you want to talk to me about? Saw you mentioned it in chat mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Well, I wanted to discuss why it is that when you have a dude tied up in your basement and you're fucking him in the ass against his will, once you pull the tape from his mouth he calls it both rape and gay. Chris was wondering, and I promised him I would find the answer for him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am

Tell you what, watch Oz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Those In The Know...   For Those In The Know... Empty

Back to top Go down

For Those In The Know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CWF :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: