CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad News....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Well guys. This looks to be the last season & PPV for the CWF. We are not getting RP's like we were before & the show not gettting done like they should have & the Fed has suffered becaues of it. I know TWG has been assholes to us & we have battle them this hole time. Now, with things not going for us. It is time for us to go. Now, I'm not giving up...on this, I'm still going to play the game & more & likey join another fed. I'm saying don't let TWG win!!!! Join another fed & help it out to get where we counld not.

I have had a great time here & being your GM. Also, I know thier are some guys out thier that hate my guts & I really don't give a fuck. Things have to be done for the fed, not me. To the ones that Rp'ed for the fed. I say think you! You guys made this a fun place & I hope you have just as much fun as I did & made some good friends as well. Thanks for making the CWF possable. I have always wanted my own fed & got a chance to do so. I didn't think it would last past 5 season & here we are at 11. Thank you!

For the next GM form this fed, Whom ever you maybe, Good Luck to you & I Hope you will sign some of the guys form here. Thier are some great guys here & they can RP & work thier ass'es off for you. So please sign them! This is not goodbye..more & less a hello to a new start. Thank you! CWF GM Chris Diamond
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm honestly not too sure what to say here.....mixed emotions somewhat. Actually not mixed, just switching between being GUTTED and really REALLY PISSED at TWG!

Chris, what can i say man. I been here for a few seasons, seen some come and go. You are my first GM so obviously the finest, lol. Seriously, you have always been a good and fair GM to me, and i have always seen you act in a dignified way and always ALWAYS with the best interests of this Fed at the forefront. Any haters you have........can go fuck themselves. You're a top bloke, and a damn fine act Sir. Thankyou for signing The D and letting him loose on your wrestlers. Thankyou for giving me a platform to show not only you, but others, exactly what i can do. Thankyou for being you.

Not goodbye............never goodbyes. See you soon, Boss Man.

The D
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

we seem to be forgetting something.. if mop takes the job they offered. we could join their. That way we stay together. And have a fresh start
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm

i thought the fed couldnt die unless the GM quits (stopes playing) Suspect Shocked Suspect Shocked Suspect Shocked Suspect Shocked
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Me and Chris have talked about it, and I think I will be taking a GM spot. Everyone here that is active will be welcome there, of course. Hopefully they won't pull some bullshit and make me wait too long.....this offseason should be when it happens.
It'll be tough in the first season or 2.....it'll pretty much be the same, and hopefully we'll all be there, but we'll be starting over in all other aspects. I think they have made it ok for others to help recruit as long as the GM is the only one offering contracts....not sure, but I hate recruiting, so I hope so......
Hopefully this way we can stay together and build an even better product......
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 pm

I know where I'm going.

Which is Mop's fed
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:10 pm

I'll put up another thread in here later to update everyone on what's going on. Not sure how long it will take...been so long I honestly don't remember if it was days, weeks, or what before. But I'll post as I know anything just so everyone else knows too.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

nice man you see this is what I like about being in a fed we stick together.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm

I just can't believe it, we sell out almost every show and we are gonna be shut down, anyway thanks to mop for making a new fed, just sad that we need to go that far, I hope to see you all again
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Well, at least we'll have the opportunity to continue under a new name but basically still as the same CWF. Of course, it would start with championship tournaments and I have no idea if the same guys will be vgms or what....if anyone wants to take a step back for a while, we can find others. I know some of us have been busy, and I know me and chris would both like to not have to do as much each week as we have here. But....we'll figure out all that when the time comes.
Maybe a good time to start thinking of names for championships as well.....something new and fresh instead of the normal world, intercontinental, tv, us, hardcore, tag team or whatever. Maybe for tag teams, it could be the hell fire duo championship or something......gotta be kinda hellish names with mop as GM, but fuckin cool as hell too.
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm

World title
title equally as good as world title (Asylum championship)
Yellow eyed beast championship (Y.E.B. championship)
caged title
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Hmm....I'd almost have to give beast the Y.E.B championship to begin with. Fits him huh? Smile
Not sure if I'm insane or what...but I'm really liking the asylum stuff for some reason. I think if the fed or a show can't have it in their name, a championship will for sure. I just like it....
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Asylum championship sounds awsome...Maybe call the fed ACW (Asylum Championship Wrestling)??? Or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 am

do you have a logo for the ACW if you don't I already found one on google.

Bad News.... Acw-logo
Back to top Go down

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 am

or maybe this

Bad News.... ACW%20Logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News....   Bad News.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News....