CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell in a Cell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Sucks so far......

Sin Cara azul (blue) vs Sin Cara negro (black)......fans chanted "boring....boring...." for half the match. It WAS boring.

CM Punk hates lawyers........

Tag title match sucked balls

One of the worst World title matches ever...

Cody Rhodes brings back the "classic" Intercontinental Championship belt.......nice,

Best match of the night so far.....Beth over Kelly Kelly

At least the end was entertaining with Del Rio locking Cena out of the cell to pin Punk......then Miz and Truth run in as the cell rises then goes back down to beat the hell outta everyone inside before being "arrested"........hmm. Actually....yeah. Beth-Kelly was still the best match of the night.....WWE sucks.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Yep....it sucked. At least there is better times on the way with Undertaker's return......
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hey.   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 am

What makes you think Undertaker returns?

BTW: He shouln't return, he's character is boring, and he can't really do much in the ring anymore.
I mean in the WM match with, they trew finishers over finishers, and they laid on the mat for the most of the match.

I do agree with you on 1 thing... Cara vs Cara, really sucked. Send them both back to FCW.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 am

What makes me think he will return is my uncle wrestled with him back in the day and are still good friends. That and the fact that I live an hour from him, I've known him for over half my life. When he says he will be back....I believe him. Don't mean that WWE won't change plans on him, but I do know that as of a couple weeks ago he was planning to return this month.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

And yeah....both Caras need more work before they can really put on a great match. They're entertaining as is....in spurts, but yeah. They need more work.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Really cool that you know Taker.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah, he's a really nice and very cool guy. My uncle was in with him, Mick Foley....best friends with Kerry Von Erich, and worked with Chris Adams in training Steve Austin. Miss that good ol' Sportatorium.....tons of damn good wrestling there back in the day. Does still feel strange to know I used to hang out before shows with those guys growing up.....and now some of them are among the all time greatest and most popular wrestlers ever.
Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Playboy Gary Hart, Gino Hernandez, The Von Erichs, The Freebirds, Gentleman Chris Adams, Bruiser Brody, Skandar Akbar......legends all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell in a Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell   Hell in a Cell Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CWF :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: