CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apology..  Empty
PostSubject: Apology..    Apology..  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 am

I want to apoligise about the show. I didnt realise it hadn't been confirmed. 3 minutes before the show aired so I had to confirm it straight away. There is no where near enough roleplays on it. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down

Apology..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology..    Apology..  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 am

'Smart Ass' Beast wrote:
I want to apoligise about the show. I didnt realise it hadn't been confirmed. 3 minutes before the show aired so I had to confirm it straight away. There is no where near enough roleplays on it. Sorry :/

Mad so yeah, im a little pissed.........................HAVING SAID THAT, we all know shit happens. A rum or two from now and its all good. Thankyou for the apology Beast.
Back to top Go down

Apology..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology..    Apology..  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm

One thing....the text of the shows will be as wide as the graphics. Go into HTML and delete the text for the generic TWG pics and the big box at the bottom of each match and all the text will fit inside the white part of the screen. Looks a lot cleaner that way as evidenced by the last main event.
And just gotta say....it still pisses me the fuck off that we can't put videos in the shows anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology..    Apology..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology..
Page 1 of 1