CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOTALLY off topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:17 am

Greetings Grapple Fans......................so, i was wondering about something. MoP posted a vid the other day, by a guy called MachineGun Smith........now, i had never heard of him despite being a drummer myself, and was really blown away. So it got me thinking, what kind of music do you guys all listen to? Im just interested, trying to get to know you all a little better. I know some things, TGK loves his rap, i need my metal lol.........what about the rest of you. As a drummer i pride myself on being able to play most styles.......jazz was my first, then onto early heavy metal before i knew it, i was playing metal, pop, jazz, blues, allsorts. So, what to you guys all listen to, gimme some examples so i can take a look on pootube. Thanks man, maybe im just looking for inspiration in what i would consider to be a shitty musical stage atm.....\m/
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Music   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 am

Been listening to hip-hop music since being a 5 year old little kid full of mucus Laughing .
I can proudly say I love this type of music, I listen most to roumanian hip-hop, which is considered one of the best in Europe, now I'm not gonna give you examples of roumanian rappers, because even if you will listen you will not understand anything they say.

Let's see what I listen to

My favourite american rapper is Hopsin, horrorcore being one of my favourite subgenres

''Mom? Dad? I’m no longer the boy you’ve used to seeing
I’ve changed a lot, plus I’ve grown to hate every human being
My mood swings have now turned my dreams into gruesome scenes
Now I’m doing things I don’t normally do
When illusion seem to be the only pleasures I can gain
Heck, if I was sane I’d put down the mic and say fuck it I’ll never rise to fame''

Unlike most people, I am one of the few that have heard about Tech N9ne because of Hopsin, not the other way around.

Talkin about Tech N9ne, probably one of the best american underground rappers I have ever heard, the dude has put out 11 albums, been kickin' it since '85.

Let me see, Just a couple of nights I listened to this from Jedi Mind Tricks

Damn I love revolutionary MC's, if you like revolutionary MC's you should check out Immortal Technique to.
Probably the hottest quote from Tech is this.

''And if you go platinuim, It's got nothing to do with luck
It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck''
That's fucking real.

Other american rappers I listen: Yelawolf (probably the most awesome Alabama redneck I heard of Smile )
Mac Miller (This guy is for fans who like chill rap, the kinda songs you listen when you just want to do nothing)
Swizzz (First of all not to be confuzed with Swizz Beats, that guy sucks, Swizzz is a hate or love, he's got an awesome voice, that sounds different from anything else I heard, and you either like or you don't)

Others: Emine, Stat Quo, Bobby Creekwater, D-12, 50 cent in his early days, Snoop Dogg in his early days, Mos Def.. etc.)

And for D, hailing fron England one of the funniest MC's I ever heard,.... wait for it...

Professor Green

I was gonna post some songs from YT, but the forum says I can't post any links for the first 7 days on the forum.
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 am

Me+music=RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

THEY ARE THE FREAKIN BEST
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 am

"jesus of suburbia"viper wrote:
Me+music=RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

THEY ARE THE FREAKIN BEST

Niiiiiice!!
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

Lets see.....me. Of course, I like Machinegun Smith. Myself and Chris Diamond are mutual fans of Five Finger Death Punch. Just fuckin' awesome stuff. Like all sorts of rock and metal. Also enjoy some country music and bluegrass from time to time......just not really what most people think of when they think Country and bluegrass. I'll post a couple examples Laughing

Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

How could I forget my fuckin Iraqi Metal? Damn...

Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:47 am

@MoP: That third one was funny. I was expecting something totally different from Queen, and I was right. It was hilarious. Razz
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

haha, yeah. Umm....I can't stop myself from trying to have a staring contest with the guy in the beard.......and he always wins.
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Hardcore metalhead. \m/
I also listen to whatever doesn't sound like shit to my ears. Johnny Cash, The Tallest Man on Earth, Bob Dylan, etc. But nothing replaces black metal for me.
Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

i got to say the beatles XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOTALLY off topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTALLY off topic   TOTALLY off topic Empty

Back to top Go down

TOTALLY off topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CWF :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: