CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D-Ciples.........who wants in?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

D-Ciples.........who wants in? Empty
PostSubject: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 am

Greetings Grapple Fans....................im thinking about putting together a stable of sorts and would like some input please. I know we have the Mafia and the Ministry, so im not sure that a third stable would be too much? What do you guys think? I have two folks hopefully ready to join, and there may be some spots left if anyone else would like to join forcces with 'the hockey-masked madman' and his wrecking crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 am

.....should have also mentioned, if IF i decide to start a stable, then im not bothered about heels/faces. I would prefer heels if i had to choose.....but it doesnt have to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 am

Third stable? You mean a second. Anyway. I would join, but it would be weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

'Smart Ass' Beast wrote:
Third stable? You mean a second. Anyway. I would join, but it would be weird

No, there is still you and Ass, s technically there IS a Mafia, battered and bruised as it is...............there is also the new ministry. 2. I can easily work you into the stable beast, its part of my payback to you for last week. Will speak about you in upcoming RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm

thanks. I am a tweener so, bit of face and bit of heel so it should work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Ciples.........who wants in?   D-Ciples.........who wants in? Empty

Back to top Go down

D-Ciples.........who wants in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CWF :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: