CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cant put videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

I cant put videos any more what the hell man did TWG do this.
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 am

What?? O.o
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

Seems fine to me
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 am

What really sucks is the fact that we can't add RP's to the shows right now because an error message pops up.
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Master of Puppets wrote:

Seems fine to me

WICKED COOL DRUMS! Im play myself, not heard of this guy surprisingly. Im a HUGE fan of metal drumming!!!! Grohl, Cavalera etc. MOST awesome pick young MoP!
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh shit.....check out ALL of Machinegun Smith's videos then! The dude is a badass, and has LOTS of videos going along with everything from Slayer to Pantera to Korn to......Avril Lavigne. Makes it sound good too! My personal favorite is his Charlie Brown theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SevY75Cu6Bg

Look up a band called "Black Metal Box", too. He played with them for one album, then they broke up. I can't drum for shit, but I do my drumming vicariously through his videos..
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 am

MGS is a fuckin ANIMAL! Thanks for the heads up MoP, he is a killer! I shall be carrying out further investigations....
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 am

I got another question that involves videos what's the point on putting it on the rp that it's not even going on the show
Back to top Go down

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am

TGK wrote:
I got another question that involves videos what's the point on putting it on the rp that it's not even going on the show
Well.......it's like I've been saying since the season started. We CAN'T add videos to the shows anymore. According to the powers that blow in TWG, studies have shown that no one wants videos in shows, so they won't fix it back so we can add them...
So....there is no point anymore in adding videos to RP's....we CAN'T use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I cant put videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant put videos   I cant put videos Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant put videos
Page 1 of 1