CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's the show?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the show?   Where's the show? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 pm

k, i aint gonna bitch cos its pointless, BUT, what the hell happened to the Weds show? I understand folks have time constraints, cant fit it all in, yadda yadda, and thats fine. What i wanna know is, if there was more work needed, or more RP's or whatever......then why werent they done? Im pretty mad, not at any one in particular, but there are those of us here that are trying really hard to keep this place going, and we cant even put on a show???? How are we supposed to say anything to those fuckwits at TWG if we cant get our own shit in order. (Notice how i am using WE and OUR and not YOU and YOURS). I take part of the blame for sure, no issue there. But when im saying to VGMs and others that if help is needed all you gotta do is ASK ME! I know i cant do much cos of the VGM panel or whatever it is that i dont have, but my god, seriously???
Back to top Go down

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the show?   Where's the show? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 pm

I apologize for that D we will move the tag team tournys to the next blackout show and I will be the one to confirm it so then you would know who to point the blame too.
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the show?   Where's the show? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

What happen? Was the show not confirmed???
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the show?   Where's the show? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I just look the show was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the show?   Where's the show? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 am

@ Max; no worries Chief, its like i said im not looking to place blame at anyones door here. We are ALL in CWF whether we post RP or are a VGM or whatever. We ALL have a part to play in each and every show. I aint blaming anyone. I just wanted to know what went wrong. I have since seen the card now. It wasnt there when i logged off last night, but is there now. Strangely again, i have to ask where the various match cards were (i.e mine!). Some folks appeared with their cards, then later in the show they appear as Unknowns! I also thought it was 'funny' that i had done an RP for my rematch with Atreus ( got killed again heh ) but the RP was put on the card AFTER the match. So im sat in the locker room talking bout what im gonna do to Atreus.........and the match had already taken place!! Do i need to mention that there are other wrestler cards that are showing other Feds as well, on OUR show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's the show? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the show?   Where's the show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the show?
Page 1 of 1