CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couple questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 am

Just a quick couple questions please, will help me out with some RP's:

1) Which belt(s) can i go after? I believe i can go for the National Title as im level 19, but what about the US title?

2) Beast; what's happening with the Mafia please? are we going to actually fued with anyone? are we going to do anything as a group in the very near future?

3) Is anything being done about merchandising on the shows? I only ask as i cant rememer the last time i saw some merch being advertised. I think i saw a Viper dvd, and that's it. I know i have had ideas, and expressed interets in getting some t-shirts, little kid hockey masks, heck even a CWF Trading Card game...........is anything happening with these?

4) How come when i look at other Fed shows, all their text seems to line up. Ours seems to 'run off the page'. ???

Ta muchly.
D
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

Wir haben nicht fehde im moment.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:08 am

Ich mochte zu helfen mit dem trading cards.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:23 am

D!! Sie sind nicht mehr erlaubt, Fragen zu stellen!
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:26 am

XD Ja ja. Das is richtig! Zu viele fragen.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:05 am

Haha! Jemand wurde die Deutsch-Klassen, während ich weg dann gewesen sein? Im am meisten beeindruckt, aber ich wette, dass Sie gerade verwendet einige Übersetzer oder etwas richtig? So oder so, weist auf euch beide ........ jetzt, über meine Trading Card Game heh.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

Ich habe erwähnt, dass ich in Deutschland lebte 11 Jahre nicht wahr? Nahm ein wenig von der Sprache. Ich fühle mich ein bisschen wie CM Punk nun auf eine Kampagne für die Rückkehr meines Eiscreme-Riegel! Beast, was Sie wollen, mit meinem Trading Cards? MoP man sicherlich sagen, arent Die D, was zu paaren tun? Sicherlich wissen Sie, wie die D einen Mund, der ständig läuft erfordert hat? Wenn ich es nicht laufen, ich am Ende explodiert! Jetzt im Gespräch zu viel Deutsch, hätte ich vielleicht meinen Namen Das Wunderkind Alexander Wright ändern ............ an ihn erinnern?
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 am

Suspect Most impressed, huh? I speak in 12 languages.....English, Spanish, Portugesse, Korean, Japanese, Italian, French, German, simple Chinese, and a couple of different Arabic dialects. Had to learn it for the military.......some I am more fluent than others.
Part of what you wrote I don't really understand.....not sure what you said about trading cards.....but I forget shit all the time and languages run together at times, especially when I write or speak in anything but English. So that would be why anything I write would look like I either forgot it and made up words or had a shitty translator to help....but I don't know anyone else near me that speaks German, so I'm just screwed. haha .
Really.....I never gave a fuck to speak in Italian or Portugese......who would? But my bosses wanted me to learn the shit........so I now know SOME of this stuff Shocked
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:51 am

Make that VERY impressed! 12 languages? Thats awesome. I thought i knew quite a bit, but nowhere near 12! I got German, some French (for gods knows why), little Belgian, Dutch and if im in a pickle i can whip out some Italian. Thats about it.......oh, i am fluent in Fuck You too. Took me a few years, but i got to grips with it in the end. I see you are a fan also. Lol.

All i way saying bout my trading cards, was i felt a little like CM Punk asking for his ice cream bars, haha.

You were in the military, or you are in the military?
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm pretty sure he's stationed in South Korea, or was at one point.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Was.....been back home, bangulating the wife for a couple months now Smile
Haven't been able to impregnify her again yet though...
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 am

From Texas...having problems getting your wife pregnant...are you Hank Hill, Mr. Narrow Urethra? XD
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 am

Haha....hell no, sir. Hell no......she actually has her tubes tied now, but I did impregnify her a couple years after she had it done. Just can't seem to do it again. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm

You can't always trust having her tubes tied, I'll tell ya what. The best birth control is good ol' fashioned propane and propane accessories.
Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions   Couple questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple questions
Page 1 of 1