CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWF blackout game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

On the CWF BLACKOUT game I have no clue who the guy with the white shorts and the guy in the middle please tell me who they are.
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

It was Matthew Moore and I believe, THI. Both are now out of the Fed, as well as Justin Garcia (Eminem).
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am

So you can make game but not my picture just in case CWF blackout game Tyga
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 am

We are talking about the game cover i made, right?
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 am

Not sure if it's what TGK is seeing, but I thinks so.......I can't think of any other game we've had, but I don't know
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Master of Puppets wrote:
It was Matthew Moore and I believe, THI. Both are now out of the Fed, as well as Justin Garcia (Eminem).

*cough* *cough* Me
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Yeah, Ass was on it too.....
Just didn't mention that since the others are gone and may not be recognized by newer guys......The Assasian may have a different pic now, but he's still the same guy. Smile

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 pm

back to my picture so beast you a can make a game but not my picture what the hell man!!!
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Big difference in making something like a generic game cover and making a wrestler card. I could make a game or DVD cover myself but massively failed the one time I tried making a card.....
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 pm

then how about you giving it one more shot
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:11 pm

If I ever have time, I can try. But I can't promise anything.....I do own a landscaping business and an advertising business, as well as having a friend dying in the hospital right now and a family at home, so most weeks it takes every extra minute I have to get my work on Main Event done.
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:15 pm

so yes...no...maybe
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I'll try when I have the time......may be next week or may be 6 months tho...
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

so theres a chance I new it.
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 am

Look at when it was made. Think before you started moaning. You were not here when it was made.
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:43 pm

TGK Stop being a pest damn
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm

whatever Chris
Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah.....what beast said. The game was made months ago. And the problem with the cards.....well, the main problem is that even if one of us can make one it won't be anything like what we are using now. Only tiki or UW can make those. And its not gonna look great in the shows if everyone has a different card design....the idea is that everyone has the same cards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CWF blackout game Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF blackout game   CWF blackout game Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF blackout game
Page 1 of 1