CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National title Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage

National title Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 pm

8 man tourny to Be number 1 contender for Vic Wayne's National Title. Who faces who in the tournament will be picked randomly! So sign up!

1. The D
2. Typhoon Berserk
3. Gerald Ridge
4.MSB
5. Chris Diamond
6. Suicid4 X
7. Bone Breaker Boy "BBB"
8. Super Tiger Mask

Last edited by "Codebreaker" M.Thunder on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Same here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

hey can I participate ?? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Well according to the Title Levels you are in the range for this title so yes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

"Codebreaker" M.Thunder wrote:
Well according to the Title Levels you are in the range for this title so yes Smile

hell yeahhh !!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

A reminder for those that wanna join still ill randomly choose the rest to fill in the spots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

One note........Matt Moore is no longer here, as he is now a GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 am

Hmmmm..........scratches beard!?! Tell you what Max, im not really up for going for a title just yet, but if you get a little short on numbers, please feel free to add The D. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 am

So, the D has a beard........hmm. scratch I know whats in his head now.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 am

I see now you would join this tournament but not the AOD yeah I understand (sarcastic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 am

Master of Puppets wrote:

Lots of empty space!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:53 am

TGK wrote:
I see now you would join this tournament but not the AOD yeah I understand (sarcastic)

I sincerely hope you arent directing your 'sarcastic' answer towards me, little man. As far as the AOD, The D is entered, in fact, The D was the first one to put his name down numbnuts. Secondly, anyone that knows me knows that The D isnt here for 'gold'. Im here for the RP. If your sarky answer was not directed at me, then please completely disregard this, if however it WAS directed at me.........we are going to have a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 am

Master of Puppets wrote:

Well, didnt i think i was being clever! At first, when you typed this i was thinking 'huh? what? typo or something cos it didnt really make sense. Suffice to say my American wife decided to explain it a bit better. Apparently the saying relates to ones brain growing out from my beard. Subtle MoP, subtle. Heh. Over here we have sayings too, but i wont try to confuse you or anything, just keep it nice and simple. "Bloody Americans......." Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

Oh he was speaking towards you with that sarky thing, D........who else would it have been at? Me?? haha.....I would hope thats not even a tiny bit possible,

As for your beard/brain/head whatever thing.........really, I didn't mean anything by it and you read it correctly the first time. Probably shoulda just stopped thinking about it at that point! haha....but yeah, there was no meaning....it was meant to just be creepy and strange with no sense made...basically a crappy riddle of some sort. And....I do agree about the bloody Americans!!!!!!! They're such dicks!
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

USA, USA, USA....I'm in the toury...USA, USA, USA.
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

.......Bloody American.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 am

Yeah! Bloody Americans...wait...never mind. Carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Using a random number generator this is round 1!

Typhoon Berserk Vs Gerald Ridge

The D vs Suicid4 X

MSB Vs Bone Breaker Boy "BBB"

Chris Diamond Vs Super Tiger Mask
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 pm

ok, start adding the matches to the shows...Both next weeks shows still need matches. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:36 pm

After Round 1 here is the results!

Gerald Ridge Beats Typhoon Berserk

Suicid4 X Beats The D

Bone Breaker Boy "BBB" Beats MSB

Chris Diamond Beats Super Tiger Mask

Round 2!

Gerald Ridge Vs Sucid4 X

Bone Breaker Boy "BBB" Vs Chris Diamond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National title Tournament    National title Tournament  Empty