CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D Empty
PostSubject: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

here is the 9/25 card

1 yoh vs j ,flames

2 Da Rock vs estebanik

3 ted bundy vs januar devia

4 zodaic vs ultmatiger

5 nassacraiova vs Rex Luther

6 & 7 The Spartans vs L3u & Rob.Van.Dam

9 dirty davis first match vs Cm Dog

10 Cskuz & Rko14 vs Thunder Sadarc & The Big Evil

lets get some good rps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

When are the rp's due for this show? 9/18 is this saturday. i'm working on Weds show promo already that is due on the 20th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am

Ted Bundy wrote:
When are the rp's due for this show? 9/18 is this saturday. i'm working on Weds show promo already that is due on the 20th.

I'm pretty sure RPs are shown up once people post them out, and Wednesday is the 22nd, not 20th. Monday is 20th, and since we have a show on Wednesday, and Saturday... yeah..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 am

When is the rp due for the 9/18 show. Monday is the due date for the 22nd show, as per Chris when i talked to him. So when do i need to have this rp in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah i soon realized after this post that it was like next week but the draft will also be happeing on these two shows so just to let u know im the vgm for saturdays show and kaval is wensday night show vgm
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:04 am

cskuz the date is worng. I fix it. This show is on 9/25!
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 am

lets kick their ass cskuz !!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:57 am

Happy Birthday Czkuz, I wish you all the best in near future! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 am

Looks like you will need a new parnter cskuz since I'll be tagging with RKO14 in my match
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

Late happy B-Day Cskuz!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 pm

clark me and rko arnt tagging for the tournament its just a match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

yeah I know that but I'll be having a match in the same card, and with Kaval gone I'll be needing a new partner, unless of course if RKO14 did two matches in one night. or the match was already done while Kaval was still here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

dont worry clark u wont be haveing two matches i talked too chris about it and i know what im going to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 am

Okay then I'll leave it to you guys then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D   MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D Empty

Back to top Go down

MY BIRTHDAY CARD :D
Page 1 of 1