CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving on....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm

FUUUCK! I didn't come on fed for 1week and half and situation got so fucked up. I feel partly guilty for not sending in rp's...

Anyway, for the names.

Beatdown wrestling federation
asylum Very Happy

I'll try come up with names while banging my head somewhere...
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Hmm...I like asylum for a show name. Ill try to find out soon if they just thought I would want to do it again or if I did actually fill out an application while drunk. I know if I did it wasn't nice....so I don't see them accepting it if I did, but who knows. I know back in the day, you couldn't change names from what you applied for so if I was drunk we may be stuck with something like "phucku championship wrestling: suckmuh ballz" or something similar. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 am

Next step: read up on GM school and take the "exam"....
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am

I think this is a good thing. We really need a fresh start and we need the new fed to be organised a little more than this one. Things like telling people when you will be gone, getting people to roleplay for you when you are away etc.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 pm

i look forward to serveing with you friend
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 pm

This 'ol redneck'll be happy to serve if needed.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 am

TFK wrote:
This 'ol redneck'll be happy to serve if needed.
And you WILL serve, sir. I will need a server for the fried chicken kitchen, and I believe you may be perfect for that.
Laughing
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 am

Next step is taking their little stupid ass exam......not sure exactly when it'll be just yet since you only get 24 hours from the time they PM it to you to finish it and send it back. May do it Sunday since that is the only day soon that I should have plenty of time to work on it.

And roster/show names are editable so the names are open.....
4 championships and an unofficial tag titles? Other option is official tag titles plus a major and minor singles title since tag takes 2 of the 4 championships.
Also........as long as no recruiting is done in chat and all recruiting rules are followed, other members of the roster CAN recruit for the GM. May be a guy or 2 that will be VGM-recruiter. Also like the idea of someone......VGM or not, that works as a "RP writer" basically just writing storylines and RP's for inactives just so that shows flow much better. Really need to recruit a fuckin graphics guy to make cards and banners as well.
Like to make as many trusted people involved as possible to put together the best shows and roster possible.

Will be putting the forum together in the next couple of days since they suggest doing that before becoming GM........will post a link to that when it is made.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 am

sweet future GM
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:17 am

Master of Puppets wrote:
Next step is taking their little stupid ass exam......not sure exactly when it'll be just yet since you only get 24 hours from the time they PM it to you to finish it and send it back. May do it Sunday since that is the only day soon that I should have plenty of time to work on it.

And roster/show names are editable so the names are open.....
4 championships and an unofficial tag titles? Other option is official tag titles plus a major and minor singles title since tag takes 2 of the 4 championships.
Also........as long as no recruiting is done in chat and all recruiting rules are followed, other members of the roster CAN recruit for the GM. May be a guy or 2 that will be VGM-recruiter. Also like the idea of someone......VGM or not, that works as a "RP writer" basically just writing storylines and RP's for inactives just so that shows flow much better. Really need to recruit a fuckin graphics guy to make cards and banners as well.
Like to make as many trusted people involved as possible to put together the best shows and roster possible.

Will be putting the forum together in the next couple of days since they suggest doing that before becoming GM........will post a link to that when it is made.

Teeeeeeen-HUT! Stood to attention, awaiting your orders SAH!
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 am

I know I havent been able to help on shows recently but, if a am allowed to join & be VGM, in will be more active.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 pm

'Smart Ass' Beast wrote:
I know I havent been able to help on shows recently but, if a am allowed to join & be VGM, in will be more active.
Well, of course. We will need someone in charge of each show...
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm

'Smart Ass' Beast wrote:

I echo Beast's comments. You know where i am IF you need/want me buddy. VGM, well, i would LOVE to be one again, BUT, i would love to stick with you guys more, so i will take whatever i can. Pls. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 am

Think we may be going with HellFire Wrestling as the name.....may be changed, but I like it. A new forum has been created and is being worked on.......not a forumotion forum like this one and don't have built in chat so it may end of just being a sample of what will actually be used if a MUCH better chat box than the one there can't be found for it.
Check it out and say what you think about it....remember its not finished and may not be the permanent forum, so feel free to register, post, or whatever you wish but this is more just so that everyone can see it and let their feelings on it be known
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 am

Like anything that's a little differant, it just takes a second or two to get used. to. Its a great looking site so far though. I am registered and have had a little play on it. Its good stuff.....................um, its also very.................um..........bright! Heh.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:12 am

can you send the link
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:15 am

haha........well, I guess if you're not the only one it seems bright to, the colors can be changed up a bit....I just threw all the color codes together in a couple minutes and had no idea how it would look until I saw it myself.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 am

Master of Puppets wrote:
haha........well, I guess if you're not the only one it seems bright to, the colors can be changed up a bit....I just threw all the color codes together in a couple minutes and had no idea how it would look until I saw it myself.

Meh, im sure its just me. Like i say, the 'rum googles' arent helping me too much right now. When i have ingested more coffee i will take another look. Either way, its still a cool little site.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:03 pm

can I join to the new federation ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Gerard Ridge wrote:
can I join to the new federation ?? Very Happy

Of course!
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

when will the contracts be sent out and should i delete my cwf one???
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 am

Auch, MoP, your forum almost killed my eyes.. they still hurt.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 pm

I'd make a forum account, but I'm far too busy being lazy. When the time comes, I hope to be useful in the new fed. But that time is...eventually.
Back to top Go down

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

haha...well, hurry the fuck up sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on....   Moving on.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving on....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum