CWF
Login
CWF
Login
CWF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWF Last Stand PPV....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

CWF Last Stand PPV.... Empty
PostSubject: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Here is the card!!! I'm also adding some "Fashback" Rp's to the show.

The Assasian VS Vic Wayne

sin_ćara VS Stack (LMS)

Chicho VS Jimmy Jack Jones (First Blood)

Chris Diamond VS viper99 (I Quit)

MoP Vs Marco (Cage)

Factor of Libertas VS XxxBeAsTxxX (Submission)

Awnon + Leo Duonrey VS King Zâmbia + Ryozuke Kanzeshiro

CWF National Championship
Maximum Thunder VS Vic Wayne (Ladder)

MSB VS Gerard Ridge (First Blood)

Last edited by Chris Diamond on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cwfwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:14 pm

can I have a match against beast but not a pin fall match something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

I can see...TWG is being assholes about the apperances. So if you are over on yours you will not be on the show. It sucks I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:09 pm

damn it I've been on the show 5 times already why am I so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Are you guys ready to make this the best show ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:01 am

Come on Chris you gotta put me in Last Stand I'm the TV champion can't you just pull some strings come on I'll defend my title in a hell in a cell if I have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 am

TGK wrote:
Come on Chris you gotta put me in Last Stand I'm the TV champion can't you just pull some strings come on I'll defend my title in a hell in a cell if I have to.

Khairi, you are over your appearances buddy. If you are put on the show, then the Fed will lost 3% of its money made as a penalty. So no. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 am

Can I at least get my rps on the card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:17 am

Absolutely buddy. RP as much as you want, that will always be included on the shows. Its just the matches that we have to watch. RP away mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

oh well better then doing nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Wasn't I supposed to be up against Max Thunder? Anyway, let's blow the roof off TWG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:23 am

TFK wrote:
Wasn't I supposed to be up against Max Thunder? Anyway, let's blow the roof off TWG.
I think......would have to look to be sure, but......I think Max is over on his appearances so he can't be used. Not 100% sure, but I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:51 am

yo.. put me in this PPV aite...
Back to top Go down
Chris Diamond
Admin
Chris Diamond

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 am

With what we have left on the for the show we are going to go over & get that BS pentily. No our fault...Fucking TWG!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:03 pm

so its official that I'll go against MSB in a 1st Blood match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Gerard Ridge wrote:
so its official that I'll go against MSB in a 1st Blood match?
yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:47 am

Just an idea for the show, maybe have a "CWF's Greatest Moments" theme in between some of the matches. Just flashbacks to great matches and important storylines throughout the fed history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 am

yeah that sounds cool you can show the best title shots or the best rps or when a tag team was made or maybe a stable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF Last Stand PPV....   CWF Last Stand PPV.... Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF Last Stand PPV....
Page 1 of 1